CAR MANUALS ON CD

I can offer many different car manuals on CD from £10 each. Models covered vary from the normal Fords & rovers to the more unusual car such as Evos, Imprezas and FTos. Drop me an email with your car model to see if I have one for your car!

snipped-for-privacy@Hyundaitune.co.uk

Reply to
PSabin8951

I recommend that you exercise caution before doing business with this gentleman.

I purchased a car manual on disk(s) from this source. The software would not function on my PC. So, I asked for assistance: I received none.

I returned the product by registered mail, and asked for a refund.

I received no refund and no reply.

Be forewarned.

Reply to
John Hewitt
£10 each, these can be had on eBay from 99 pence each.

Reply to
David Griffin