ford radio

OK, so I got the heater going and then the radio packed in. This is a 2000 W reg Fiesta with a ford traffic 3000 radio cassette. Works fine except the volume button has stopped working ie, the volume is on but I can't turn it up or down. The volume button also works the bass/treble and the balance and none of these work either. Please help, I can't hear the radio above 20 mph.

Thanks to JK for the heater tip, it works fine now after fitting the new valve.

Reply to
Derek Griffiths

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:04:18 +0000 (UTC), "Derek Griffiths" employed a troop of monkeys to hit keyboards to produce:

Drive slowly. Change the radio. Hit it with a hammer. Get a walkman. or Spray some electrical contact cleaner behind the offending knob. You never know, it might work.

Reply to
ColonelTupperware

Unplug Radio... leave ten minutes...plug in and bingo !!! BTW... you need the code.. Need code?.. mail me and will sort it out

JK

Reply to
JK