London map congestion zone

The Transport for London map showing the congestion zone in London is very limited in size.

Is there a good map covering a wider area also showing the zone? I cannot find the zone boundaries showing on any google maps.

Reply to
Dave West

Do you mean this one?

Clicking on it zooms in and that looks quite clear.

There is also a pdf version linked to at:

Both of the links are at the bottom of the page below the map.

Reply to
rp

Can't help there - but if you enter a road or destination on Google Maps it will tell you if 'Tolls Apply' A reasonably recent sat nav should too.

The actual CC is bounded by main roads so unless you actually need to enter it or take a wrong turn it's not difficult to avoid it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

How often is that "tolls" function of google maps updated? I've found driving in France a bit "questionable" using google maps on my phone regarding tolls.

Reply to
rubberchicken

Don't think the CC area gets changed that often.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Why use Google Maps? Via Michelin gives accurate maps, journey times and adds up the tolls on any route for you. Enter type of car and price of fuel and it will calculate the total cost of the journey, across Europe.

Reply to
Steve Firth