London parking ??

Hi all

We are visiting London tomorrow (Monday), and as I don't fancy paying £20 to park in the centre, plus the dreaded congestion charge, I think I will park out of town and get the tube.

We shall be coming from the west (M40 - Western Ave) and I reckon Ealing Broadway or Common would be good for us to get to and get the tube.

What's the chances of finding some street parking around the area? or is it resident restricted?

Thanks in anticipation

John

Reply to
John Miller

I wouldn't go that far in. If you're coming down the A40 you'd be better off parking out near Hillingdon, Ickenham or Northolt.

Reply to
Richard Porter

Trouble is just about every longish distance commuter would like to do the same thing - park for free close to a tube station. So you'll find it difficult anywhere in London.

Reply to
Dave Plowman