Mondeo tyre wear

Hiya,

I had three tyres replaced on my Mondeo two weeks ago, along with a four wheel alignment with one of these new fangled laser jobbys.

I've always had a problem with the tyre wear on the front nearside. Every backstreet garage I have taken my car to has said that the tracking is spot on. The report from the laser alignment said it was quite a bit out.

Anyway, two weeks on (500 miles max) and I just checked the tyres and I'm starting to see feathering on the edge of the nearside front again... is this normal? The result of lots of roundabouts? Or is something else more likely to be amiss?

Thanks,

Reply to
Mr Roflcopter

In message , Mr Roflcopter writes

It could be your lower arm bushes worn or the subframe not aligned correctly following a clutch replacement.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

I'd go onlong with it being the sub-frame alignment being the problem,normally if it's not aligned properly it's normally the n/s/f tyre which takes the hammering,dont know why but normally there.

Reply to
simondo