Re: Galaxy Petrol Tank Vent

----- Original Message ----- From: "alan.f" Newsgroups: uk.rec.cars.maintenance Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 4:16 PM Subject: Re: Galaxy Petrol Tank Vent

this topic has been mention a few time on the forum at >
do a search on the forum or post your> question there. > I know a few of the owners on the forum having this problem have reported > that they now get the whooshing sound from the fuel cap after the vent was > fixed!

Thanks Alan

As it happens the forums that you mention are the ones I refer to ( I called them newsgroups, oops). Unfortunately they simply say that the fault is fixed by changing some valves, none of the posters know which valves though, it seems that they had the work carried out by Main Dealers.

I asked here as I note that many of the posters appear to have insider knowledge and I hoped that my problem would be well known by someone.

I will however post my question there in the hope that it stirs up new interest.

Cheers

Chris

Reply to
Chris