Rangie petrol tank

Is anybody breaking a rangie in the Birmingham area that has a good petrol tank they want to sell for a 3.5efi Thanks Paul

Reply to
Paul Coley

Try these chaps

Jolly pleasant bunch they are too.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:24:17 GMT, "Paul Coley" enlightened us thusly:

I've a plastic one from a 1991 disco here. It's the kind with a large round hole for a combined pump-and-gauge unit, retained by a big locking ring. If yours is that type, make me an offer. I forget how much Paddocks want for a new 'un, but it's easily looked up.

nothing wrong with this one, it's been replaced by a gas tank. Actually, you'd want 2 of the funny vent things, 'cos 2 of them are on the replacement alloy petrol tank.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Reply to
Paul Coley