URGENT! Please help. drove car thorugh a flooded region and it stopped. now it wont start.

i drove the car through a flooded under pass. i had no idea how deep the water was but apparently it was about 2 feet. now i towed it to my house but i am lost as to the rest. please please help. here is the car. i tohught knowing what it looked like would help you in helping me.

thanks.

Reply to
lordverminard

Please reassure us that you have comprehensive insurance :-(

Reply to
Steptoe

no i don't have comprehnesive insurance.i don't have any insurance at all. please tell me how adly am i screwed. what can i do to help myself. what info can i give you ppl.

Reply to
lordverminard

How about you f*ck off back to a Merkin group where you belong.

Reply to
SteveH

I don't see why we should be bothered to help someone who drives without insurance. You actually should be locked up. If your car won't go then I am truly grateful.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

This is a troll right?

Reply to
Mark Hewitt

The message from "Mark Hewitt" contains these words:

Got to be. Only teenagers write in that stupid txtspk way and I don't reckon many teenagers have a car like that.

Anyway - who cares, he's clearly a gimboid.

Reply to
Guy King

what the hgell is with you ppl. suppose i don't live either the us or uk. what if i don't have insurance. clearly you can give a better answer than a 'he's a troll'. can't you guys give a technical answer over what i should do. anything i can do myself.

Reply to
lordverminard

Other than the fact it's a criminal offence. In the UK at least, and remember this is a UK group.

Reply to
Mark Hewitt

In message , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

Steve Walker

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote on 16 Jan 2006 22:52:50 -0800:

No insurance? It's a pity you didn't drown.

Reply to
David Taylor

This is a warning from God that you should not drive anymore.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

"what if i don't have insurance" Maybe that means no comprehensive cover which is not an offence

Reply to
powerstation

From OP "no i don't have comprehnesive insurance.i don't have any insurance at all"

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

The message from snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com contains these words:

If you're clever enough to drive without insurance you're clever enough to work out what's wrong and how to fix it.

Or are you not terribly clever at all?

Reply to
Guy King

Looks like a good car in working order can't see anything wrong with it.

Not that, that will help. I'm sure it's an negligent act to drive though a flood. It's one thing to park your car and a flood happens while you are elsewhere, it's a totally different matter if you insist on driving into it.

I do hope you borrowed this car.

Reply to
Peter Hill

The message from Peter Hill contains these words:

And that the person from whom he borrowed it has a nasrty temper?

Reply to
Guy King

The last person I know who did that needed a new car.

Reply to
Zog The Undeniable

I remember looking at the large lake under the bridge on my way home one day, with several broken down cars either side.

I politley asked the RAC man there, attending to someone else, if he'd fish me out if I got stuck - reply showed he probably wasn't 'a very nice man' at all

Got through OK - only worry was half way over when I started to loose grip because it was trying to float! Rev it like crazy and slip the clutch!

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

Fully comp insurance does cover flood damage, even if you drive into it.

Reply to
SimonJ