win a scooby and other cars

Hello,

It seems too good to be true, so probably is. I have asked for a VAT number, registered charity number and full name and address of the promotion company. The accountants company mentioned on the web site do not have a web site, only the name has been reserved. Some of the terms and conditions look interesting. I would like to see proof that the cars existed before I might be told I hadn't won - but offered half price entry to another competition. Maybe the garage they were purchased from could confirm the sale, although I doubt it. Is it deception if there is no "prize" for a competition in which tickets are sold?

All very interesting - I certainly wouldn't waste my money.

Reply to
jt

The message from "jt" contains these words:

Not in the short term, I shouldn't think. I don't suppose there's any rule that says you have to buy the prize before the draw takes place, only that you provide the prize promised to the eventual winner.

What the chances of that happening are - is anyone's guess.

Reply to
Guy King