Win-win-win solution (OT)

Reading the paper this morning, the following solution occurred to me:

Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border, use the dirt to raise the levees in New Orleans, and put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like for me to solve?

Reply to
Pat Drnec

I like it. Sounds like a common sense approach to me.

Not like some ISO 9001, Pace Event or Six Sigma scheme.

You're hired....or elected...which ever your prefer.

KK

Reply to
keith_kichefski

Hmmm....I like your solution but how are you planning on filling the moat with water? The Rio Grande river is so low that they don't swim or wade across anymore, they simply step over it!

I know!! Fill it with all the "byproducts" from the pissing contest this thread is about to generate!

Bob (a simple soluti> Reading the paper this morning, the following solution occurred to me: >

Reply to
Bigbob62

Now why didn't you think of that when you had those Frua Larks shipped over? That would have cut the shiipping time immensely if there was a direct canal from Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean. We need new 'Canal Zone' since we gave the one we had back to Panama. And there should be enough dirt to raise ALL of New Orleans and not just the levees if you build four or five shipping lanes.

Craig.

Reply to
studebaker8

Flawless victory. Fatality.

Thread over.

Reply to
Dutch

I dunno - that might make the gators lose their appetite.

Dutch wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Ohhhhh...surely, those 'Gators have similar cravings for "Tex-Mex" food that we do!! Of course, they could be snow-bird transplanted 'gators and not even know what real Mexican food is!

No, JT.... real Tamales DO NOT come in a can!

Bob (Now I'm 'Jonesin' for Tex Mex tonight! )

Reply to
Bigbob62

Swap the 'gators for crocs and we'll have a winner. keep 'em a little bit hungry...

JT

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

If I eat Mexican food once per year, it's too often. OTOH, I don't hesitate to fly back east and get some good yankee/guido food...

JT

(Getting hungry just thinkin' about it!)

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I LOVE Mexican food, if you're in San Diego, this is the place:

"Chuey?s Numero Uno

1894 Main Street 619-234-6937 Breakfast or lunch for two, without beverage, about $25

Although it?s >

Reply to
John Poulos

Been to Chuey's several times - it flat rocks.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Reply to
52hawk

Do you know what admiral Yammamoto's favorite Mexican food was ?

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Uh oh... No, what?

Alex Magdaleno wrote:

Reply to
Dutch

I'll give it a try, JP.

For some great chicken fajita burretos, go to Los Pinos, Balitmore and Lake Murray Blvd in La Mesa. Trini's #3 used to be the best in San Jose. Down on south 1st, IIRC.

Karl

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
midlant