Ebay Altezza Tail Lights

Driving behind my NA the other day I could not believe how wimpy and dim the brake lights were. Does anyone have an opinion about the Altezza style tail lights that are sold on Ebay for about $75-80 a pair? Do those lights use the existing electrical harness or do you have to cut the wiring to splice in new bulb sockets? Thanks in advance for your advice.

Reply to
brg

Have you compared its' light output to another NA to see if there is a problem?

I don't like how they look, some people do, and they work fine. They didn't seem noticeably brighter than the stock ones to me.

The existing harness plugs right in, quick and easy.

Pat

Reply to
pws

We call them "chav lights" here, because every low-life has them in his/her horrible French supermini.

Reply to
Zog The Undeniable