night lights turn on but tail lights do not on

I owned 2001 infinity I-30.one day while driving at night other driver told me my tails lights are not on.next day I check the light bulds,fuses but everything look normal.But one day the tail lights came back on by them shelves.Then sometimes went off again.any suggestions?

P.S. tail lights are working normal while applying brake.And my power sunroof taking longer time to open and close but,auto close and open mode do not work anymore.

Reply to
mike

Suggestion is you might have an intermittent short circuit in your wiring somewhere, or an intermittent *open* circuit due to corrosion at cable connectors.

Well, I think you should get a wiring diagram for this vehicle, and follow the cable(s) from your fuse panel(s) to your sun roof and tail lights, at least until they disappear into the chassis where you can't follow them anymore. It might be something as simple as a loose connector, or a corroded connection, or a wiring harness rubbing up against a vibrating or hot engine part.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman