Rear window question

Hi, I just became the owner of a beautiful red 1991 MX-5, and the previous owner was in the habit of not unzipping the rear window when the top was down. There is a crease in one side of the window, and I am wondering if there is anything I can or should do to fix this? Any advice is greatly appreciated - I can tell that I will fall in love with this car already!!! Thanks,

Jay

Reply to
Jay

Park the car in the sun with the top up, and the crease should mostly go away on its own. Welcome to the cult!

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

I'll do that - thanks for the advice! I woke up this morning and thought "Damn, I've really got a Miata out there waiting for me!" Too cool!

Thanks again!

- Jay

Reply to
Jay