MX-5 Coupe

Fixed roof MX-5. Should reduce scuttle shake anyway.

Apparently this came out in Japan a few years ago, I'd never heard of it before tonight but I actually think it generally looks quite cool.

I reckon with a couple of old bonnets from the scrappy and some gasless MIG I could make my car look pretty similar.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I like it, little RX7 like thing :-)

Reply to
Iridium

It's like the bastard offspring of an MX5 and an MX6.

Reply to
SteveH

Very Caymanesque from that angle.

That would surely sell like hotcakes over here ?

(Whatever hotcakes are)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle