Washington Golf Show 2004

Jan 23-25. Buying my game for 2004! I already have a pretty good head start from last month (rescue wood, sonartec 3 wood, x-14 irons,???, ...). Let me know if anyone wants to go.

-j

Reply to
maximilian

maximilian

Actually, I was going to go, too. Now that I've traded in my '91 for a '99, now I've got room for some sticks! :-)

Reply to
HardwareLust

HardwareLust ! cute..... and true I guess eh?

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo