Mazda 3 Remote Starter & Alarm

Has anyone had any problems with the alarm part of the remote starter for the Mazda 3, 2005. I believe mine to be possessed with an evil spirit. It has a mind of its own. I get in the car, out of the car, put key in ignition ,,, and many more things, and the alarm goes off. I have no control,and now after 6+ months fighting with Mazda - the usual, "unable to duplicate" the problem is quoted. Now, they believe me after an employee took my car for the night. So, they gave me a new alarm, then disconnected it, and now I have the remote car lock and open. So, now, they say they are trying get Mazda head office or whomever to buy back these alarms. It turns out that I was the first to endure this problem, now others are coming forward, and the heat is on Mazda to fix this. Any one else have this happen to them? K

Reply to
Nospam