2004 F150 PowerCode Gold Remote Starter/Alarm Install

I have recently purchased this item for my 2004 F150 SuperCab. However it does not come with any installation instructions. Anyone have the instructions for a CodeAlarm/Ford PowerCode Gold Alarm/Remote Starter? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks Deputy Brad Swims Corrections Supervisor Pemiscot County Sheriff's Dept.

Reply to
ToeTagger

Just spend the $6.50 and be done with it.

says: The New Ford PowerCode systems do not come with installation instructions, as a push by Ford to have your system installed by an authorized Ford Installation Company, which we highly recommend as well. Powercallsirens now has available by request, copies of the manuals, wiring diagrams and system layouts for the older Ford Alarm/Remote car starter systems and the new Ford Power Code Systems. These manuals are between 6-275 pages depending upon the system. We hope this helps you as we have had an overwhelming amount of requests for them. These manuals will be sent via U.S. Mail ONLY and cannot be faxed or emailed.

"REMEMBER, INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT INCLUDED AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. SEE ABOVE FOR ORDERING OPTIONS."

"DON'T FORGET TO ORDER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS"

Powercode DA (Gold Starter/Alarm) $6.50

Reply to
Mark Olson