Alarm Remote

I've seen a few links on here in the dim and distant past for alarm remotes. One of my Rover remotes (two round buttons) has packed up. Changed battery and resynced it as per the manual, but still no joy. Seems the going rate for a new one on some sites is about £60 which seems a lot to me just for a new remote.

Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper, West/South Yorks?

Cheers Paul, Wakefield

Reply to
Paul

Try:

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

That's £65....!

Cheers Paul, Wakefield

Reply to
Paul

Ebay, Seen one for £2.00.

Reply to
Oliver Gunnell

Sorry, they were cheaper for one of my Hondas.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

Yeah but how do I then get that to work with my car?

Cheers Paul

Reply to
Paul

I dont have a rover but I guess you just follow the same steps that you did with your faulty one.

Reply to
Oliver Gunnell