126 sun visor part

help I need to replace the plastic part that the sun visor[drivers side] that the swivel arm fits through, not the horizonal clip that holds the visor in place.
The local mb place said buy a new sun visor $269.00 any one have any suggestions? when I called the dealer the parts man said sure we've got them $20.00 well it turns out that the part he was talking about was the clip even though I explained what I needed. I'm going to try and get one through a wrecking yard, If necessary I'll make one from plastic.
--
Don't trust your Anti-Virus Program ?
Contact Me.!!

eBay. They go for $40 - $75 a pair for the visors complete in good condition most of the time.
Call 800-831-7686 or go to www.pgauto.com Potomac German is the largest Mercedes salvage yard with locations in Md. and Fla. P.