T&C Sun Visor Removal

I have a 2003 T&C. trying to remove the sun visor. Can't see where the electrical connector is. After removing the 2 mounting plate screws and the headliner plate, I can't determine whether the connector is in the sun visor or above the headliner. Can you help. Thanks

Reply to
jb

\

Pull the visor down from the roof and you will see that the connector will come out of the hole in the headliner, then disconnect

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower