12V 6 Watts Halogen light bulb

On my car ('96 300E diesel) there is a 12 Volts 6 Watts Halogen light bulb in the same beam where there is a H7 55 Watts. In the owner's manual they call it: H6 6 watts.
I cannot find that light buld in the city where I live. Everywhere I called to inquire if they carried it, they seemed surprised that it even exists.
I'll have to drive 75 miles to the dealership to get that light bulb.
Is this light bulb excluse to MB?
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Jacques Letendre wrote:

Front parking lamp.

No, it's a common European bulb, but is difficult to get on the North American aftermarket. As a result, BMW, Audi and MB dealers charge ludicrous amounts of money for it.
Candlepower North America (www.candlepowerinc.com , snipped-for-privacy@candlepower.ca) keeps 'em in stock; a 10-pack costs less than a pair of bulbs from an MB dealer.
They keep other fun stuff, too (German-made upgrade bulbs for the reversing lamps, etc.)