190e start problems

Hello all. First timer here. Hope to learn a few things about Benz cars.
My car is a 1991 190E, 6cyl, automatic, 40,000 miles. It is very hard to start. Hot, warm, cold. Doesnít matter. I have replaced the air
filter, spark plugs, overvoltage relay. Iíve ran injector cleaner through it a few times. After it starts it runs fine. No problems. Itís just very erratic to get started. Sort of chuggs along then comes up to idle RPM.
‚úĖ