1977 Service Bulletins

I'd like to take a gander at the following service bulletins for my '77 300D- anyone have a [free] copy or know where I could get one? Thanks.
TSB Number Issue Date TSB Title
ATRATB273 JAN 95 A/T - No or Late Shifts DD07.1-82101 OCT 82 Difficult Starting at Operating Temperature DD07.1-82102 OCT 82 Poor Engine Performance, Excessive Smoke DD01-82042 APR 82 External Oil Leaks
The last 3 you list are not TSB's. They are from the red fische section of the old micro-fiche system.
DD is Diagnostic Directory. 07.1 is diesel fuel section 01 is engine assembly.
For the numbers after the group number: 82 is the year, xxx is the fix #.
I have never seen these published in paper form.
Not sure what the 'ATRATB273 ', I have never seen anything like it from MB...... and I have been at the dealership for 26 years.

I got the numbers from http://www.alldata.com/TSB/35/77358663.html
I'm not sure what they are, exactly, but they looked interesting.

BTW, are you saying that the two DD numbers I listed pertain to a 1982 model Benz, or the fix # was published in 1982???

The fix was published the year it is listed.

So it was published in 1982 but it's for the 1977 model? Sorry but I'm not clear on this.

OK, when the micro-fiche system was in use..... before the WIS system came out..... it was only updated maybe once a year. It was very expensive to do a nation-wide reprint and mass-mailing. [WIS is updated maybe every month on a CD or DVD but WIS is only for later models, 202 and up]
MB came out each month with a 'red' fiche, red because of the band across the top. (Each regular fiche group was a different color). The red fiche was called the DD for Diagnostic Directory. Fixes were on the DD for all groups.
Without digging out a fiche reader and the old DD fiche and looking up the ones you listed, I can only tell you when they were dated by the number you listed. By looking up the exact DD number you listed, I can tell you the application by year or vin range or trans number range. But I canot do that here at home.
A lot of info came out weekly, in between printings of the DD fiche. They came on paper. Because they were not TSB's or Service Information bulletins, they did not go thru the legal dept of MBUSA. They were never supposed to be publized. But someone thought they were doing the general public a favor and put them up on the web. Wrong..... by doing that, we as MB techs LOST a valueable resource of the latest up-to-date info. MB instantly stopped putting them out. They are numbered differently. They go by date i.e 02/96, then group. The number after the date, e.g. -3, means it was the 3rd item on that date it was printed. Here is one of the websites and hopefully you will not get more confused: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/allex26/allex//Bin/info1.html change info 1 to 2........
Alldata is doing you an inconvience by feeding you a tidbit of info that is probably wrong or outdated.
Hopefully this does not confuse you further:)