Service Bulletins vs. Recalls

Does anyone know if things listed as Miata "Service Bulletins" are covered under warrantee like the recall stuff? (assuming the car is still under warrantee).

I had the Fog light recall work done on my '02 SE - no charge, but there is some Service bulletin stuff i'd like to take care of, like the antenna issue.

Thanks, Jay

Reply to
Opua

You amy get some goodwill consideration, but the Warrantee is legal history. Call your Local Mazda Factory Rep. Dale P............

Reply to
Dale Peterson