Factory Technical Service Bulletins

I am looking for a source for Factory Technical Service Bulletins for my truck. I need bulletins for a Chevy Silverado & for a GMC Sierra. I can buy the bulletins from Helm, but I need the bulletin numbers.

Does anyone know if either Chevy or GMC have a web site with access to these bulletins or at least a list of applicable bulletins?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

I checked out alldata.com. The site seems to have a rather poor collection of technical service bulletins available, especially for my GMC truck.

I am looking for a GMC TSB 04-07-31-006a. This is applicable to 2005 Sierra 2500HD 4x4. It should also be applicable to 2004 models. For $25/year, vehicle owners are supposed to get access to applicable TSB's. However, I would have to spend over $200/yr to get a professional subscription that may or may not provide the TSB I need.

Are there any other sources of TSB's available?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Commentator

Noise While Depressing or Releasing Clutch Pedal (Replace Flywheel and Flywheel Mounting Bolts) #04-07-31-006A - (Dec 9, 2004)

Noise While Depressing or Releasing Clutch Pedal (Replace Flywheel and Flywheel Mounting Bolts)

include the replacement of the eight flywheel mounting bolts. Please discard Corporate Bulletin Number 04-07-31-006 (Section 07 -- Transmission/Transaxle).

depressing or releasing the clutch pedal. Some customers may comment on excessive shifter or engine vibration. In some cases, the excessive vibration may result in an injector balance rate fluctuation condition.

causing an excessive vibration condition.

clutch fully engaged or disengaged.

to the applicable SI procedure below.

when service requires removal or replacement of the flywheel.

Transmission (SI Document ID #1217874)

Transmission (SI Document ID #1364525)

Commentator wrote:

Reply to