1985 380 SE 'gray market' what to do? what to do?

I am the proud owner of the above vehicle. It has only 91K on it...the body is excellent above and below decks. The interior is very nice as well. However, the sunroof doesn't operate and the a/c needs a
conversion...I have lost my storage. What is the best way to go about selling this? I need to get about $4000. Any help is appreciated!

Tell us where the car is for starters...
Madison Wisconsin USA
Madison Wisconsin USA
Does it have the euo 207hp, or is it the US 155hp? I'm not a potential buyer, but I'm sure if it has the 207 that'd be a good seling point. Richard

How would I check this out? A mechanic told me he thinks it is the Euro motor but not sure. I can't count myself among the savvy in this arena. The car was part of a real estate transaction.
That's pretty easy... if the VIN number said it is US spec, you know it is not Euro... Otherwise, you need to read the block number to confirm... I think the easiest way to tell is no cat converter and twin exhaust pipes from the front... not just the tailpipe.