What not to do

You just don't wanna do this with your Ford truck!!

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

I have a problem with the article. Trailer jackknifed? Trailers don't jackknife all by themselves. Something is missing from the story....

Reply to
Melchizedek

I suspect it was improper balance and started to fish-tail. I.E.: major driver error both in the configuration and driving...

Reply to
PeterD

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:15:16 -0500, Tom J rearranged some electrons to say:

That was certainly not the truck's fault... bad driving and/or improperly loaded trailer.

Reply to
david

"Tom J" on Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:15:16 -0500 typed in alt.trucks.ford the following:

Or any make truck for that matter.

It would be nice to have a little more clarity on what "this" was, which caused the wreck in the first place. Driver inattention? Improper loading? Crosswinds? Spilled coffee? Hallucinations?

Reply to
pyotr filipivich