1990 420SEL Sound System

For the last year or so the right side speakers will kick in and work only on a hot day. Today I pulled the rear seat and swapped the left and right
amplifiers. The problem followed the amplifier. I went the resolder-all-joints route to no avail.
The question: Where is the best place to buy a replacement for this amplifier?
Thanks in advance.
John Simpson

If you want to keep it stock - http://car-part.com

Thanks for the link.