1993 Mercedes Speakers

I'm trying to replace the speakers in my 190e but cant figure out how to get them out. Anyone out there have any idea on removing the rear and dash speakers in a 1993 190e. I can get the grills of the ones in
the rear but not the ones on the dash. Any help will be appreciated.

use a very short screwdriver to undo the small fixing screw in the grill...pull out grill

Use a right angled screwdriver. It's shaped like an Allen or hex wrench but has a philips tip. Hardware stores have'em. Or use a retcheting wrench with a philips insert.