1993 Toyota Carolla Rear Speakers

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what size the rear speakers are in the 1993 Toyota Corolla sedan? I need to replace mine. Thanks.

Nancy

Reply to
JazzzzyLady

they'll have the stock size and what you can replace them with.

Reply to
hachiroku

Um, I think that should say

:-)

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

I think they are 8" but I would suggest you measure them after you take them out before you take anybody's word for it and buy replacements. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Actually they are 6.5"

Scott in Florida

@%&*! Fat Fingers!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

That is why I said I would suggest you measure them after you take them out before you take anybody's word for it and buy replacements. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter