1994 E320 - CD Changer Connection

I recently purchased a 1994 E320 Sedan. I want to install a CD Change, which I am understand would be connected to a pre-wire connector in the trunk. But I
can't locate such a connector. Is there anybody who can tell me specifically where this connector is located? Does any thing need to be removed to get to it? Thanking you in advance, Dave