2002 Mercedes C240E fs (Calgary)

Lease take over available. Wonderful car - Mercedes-Benz 2002 C240E. 2 years 3 months remaining on lease, and car is within mileage allowance. Car can not be moved out of country and so this is a wonderful
opportunity for you. Take advantage of my $4500 down payment which you keep along with the damage deposit (an additional $500). This lowers the monthly payment to $454 + taxes. Is due for scheduled maintenance which is your responsibility, but otherwise service is perfect and car has clean record (I will provide carfax for serious buyers) Must be approved by Mercedes Benz Credit (application available at http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/index.cfm?id012 ). Call Chris at 403.463.2425 or snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com if interested.