2002 Forester S AWD Turbo FS

Hi. Here's a brief description of my 2002 Forester Turbo for sale. I'm located in Central Scotland and would welcome any inspection.

Thanks for looking.

Subaru Forester 2.0 Turbo S, AWD, 52reg. Gold/silver metallic, suede interior, 2 lady owners, immaculate condition. Taxed July 05, manufacturer warranty Dec 05, FSH. All the toys eg aircon, cruise, heated seats etc, 26,000 miles, has never towed. Genuine reason for selling a lovely car at only £10,500ono.

Floyd