Used oil analysis in Calgary? ... or Canada?

Not having much luck locating a reasonable used oil analysis company here in Calgary. I can do mail order, but would prefer not going over the border if possible.

Anyone know of a UOA company in Calgary, AB, Canada... or thereabouts?

Thx!

Reply to
Noozer

"Noozer" wrote in news:xvTQh.27096$DE1.17601@pd7urf2no:

Don't know of any in Canada. I did my own checking, coming up dry, before having an analysis done by Dyson Analysis in the US.

Terry Dyson seems to be a decent guy, but he doesn't know much about engines. I'd use somebody else instead.

Reply to
Tegger

from a Google search:

WearCheck Canada

4161 Sladeview Cresc. Unit 11 Mississauga, ON L5L 5R3 (905)569-8600
Finning S·O·S Fluid Analysis Edmonton Oil Lab Phone: (780) 483-3795

Dan

(This account is not used for email.)

Reply to
Dan Beaton