2002 Mercedes ml320

I bought a 2002 Mercedes Ml320 9 months ago, I have been taking good care of it as far as changing the oil, using only gasoline premium plus.
yesterday, while I was driving the"CHECK ENGINE" light came on, and I
noticed the engine shaking,I parked the car immidiately, try to check the book for what could be, but I don't see anything that will give me a clue.
I was wondering if someone could give me any idea about what is the problem.
Thank you,
Could be any one of 50 fault codes. You need to get the OBD II fault code and test BEFORE you waste any money on any parts or fixes.