2006 ML350 haven't done service B

I've a new ML350 since Sept 2005 and my and my wife only drove 8000 miles. I wonder if it is necessary to do an oil change since it has been a while. The manual says every 12500 to do the service B. Can I
do Service B now with 8000 miles? Should i be worried? Please let me hear your suggestions. thanks
Tell dealer to do Service A instead... that is oil change. Oil should not be older than 1 years... otherwise, more harm to engine.
Hiya, Ive also got a sept 2006 ml350 and wanted to ask you if youve had any probs starting it? sometimes when i turn key radio etc all come on but engine hasnt come to life - any one else had this problem? Mercedes say they cant find any fault with i
"henrytsou" wrote