2001 c240 b service

My 2001 c240 b service is not completed its 4000 miles over. I keep up on all my maintance how can I have this reset besides going to a dealer?

Reply to
6speedbenz

Your owner's manual does tells you how to reset it.

Reply to
Tiger

could you please tell me where, i've looked all through my manual and can't seem to find it. Or could you tell me how. Thanks alot

Reply to
6speedbenz

very easy to do.. you don?t have to go to the dealer, you just scroll through the menu on the steering wheel, you locate the page that indicates the B service and press the reset button located on the dashboard (just behind the steering wheel, on the left, the same button that you use to dimm the dashboard light), it asks for a confirmation and you reply ok.. then you will have you B Service reset to 10000 miles.

hope it was helpful

"6speedbenz" wrote

Reply to
nutsinc