300D Injector Rack Dampener Adjustment

Would someone please clarify for me the actual location of the Rack Dampener adjustment. In searching the aft end of the injector pump, near where the two lines emerge from the oil filter, the only thing I
can find that appears to be an adjustable bolt is at the BOTTOM of the pump housing, and that appears to be only a brass standard-head adjustment screw, but with no lock nut. Therefore, I am not sure if this is it. I cannot find any other adjustment location on the back of the injector.
Thanks to any or all...

It's dark outside right noe. When it gets light outside I will take a picture of my pump and post it.