71 Mercedes 220.... convertable?

Ive got a 71 220, 4 door. Im about to take the top off and make a weekender out of it. Cant hurt the value cause they dont have much of a value to begin with.

Im not looking to get flamed or told what an idiot I am. Just looking for some constructive advise on the best way to re-enforce the frame. Im thinking about a roll bar between the midpillars to stabilize the pillar and give a bikini top somehting to rest on. and two small racing style hoops at the rear for the rear bikini points. All chrome.... or painted to match the car.

These cars are unibody... how can I re-enforce it?

thanks

jake

Reply to
jeepjake