89 560SL A/C

Is the suction hose allowed to be cold? Should it not at least be warm? What could cause this? The cabin temp is not as cold as it should be. The vent temp reads 75 at 100 degrees outside. Could it be
a flap problem? What is involved in working on the flaps if that is the case. Big job?
The suction line should feel cold. If not, then you are probably low on freon... I don't think it is anything else.
Tiger wrote:

There are bubbles in the sight glass. I'll have them check the gas charge.
They added 1 can of R12 in the spring, but I suppose I could have a small leak.
Tiger wrote:

There are bubbles in the sight glass. I'll have them check the gas charge.
They added 1 can of R12 in the spring, but I suppose I could have a small leak.
Bubbles means low charge... you lost some freon.