IS '73 Mustang A/C cold?

I've read at some places that the A/C didn't cool very well, while others say that it was freezin' cold. How cold's the AC for a '73 Mustang ? Can ti compare to the newer cars?

Thanks.

Reply to
<von

they used a good ol' York compressor (I have a '73 model york on my 68) that blows good and cold so far as I'm concerned.

Reply to
vince garcia

My '71 had cold air with low freon. when the A/C was on the car, that is. It was the first to come off.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest