92 320SL

Anyone have any feeling regarding a 1992 320SL. I know it is a six but gas milage misut be good and insurance is less.

I have a 95 SL320...Fuel mileage is excellent. Power is adequate. Very reliable engine design and easy on the maintenance budget. Peter

As long as the wiring harness doesn't self destruct...
The odds are that most of these SL's had the harness changed by now. But it is a good think to check, also the operation of the AC should be examined. If there are any leaks at the evaporator it is a major fix.
Peter