Aftermarket Navigation and XM Radio

I'm looking for navigation and/or XM radio systems that I could have installed in a 2001 E320. I noticed a company Harman/Becker Automotive Systems but their site takes me around in circles never describing products
or retail locations. Do systems exist that could replace the factory installed console?
Thanks,
Paul Vodola
For XM, go to http://www.xmradio.com/get_xm/ for equipment. I have the Delphi SkiFi in my Acura and in the house and the Pioneer in my C320.
Walter Wise