Toyota Navigation Package with XM radio

I recently purchased a Camry with the Toyota Navigation package installed. Would anyone have any information regarding the following?

  1. What aftermarket XM radio receiver systems are compatable with the navigation package?

  1. Am I stuck with XM or may I also connect a Sirius receiver?

  2. In the navigation system booklet it says "do not tint rear window". Something about reducing the antenna strength. Fact or "CYA" over statement? I was just about to have the rear windows tinted when I saw that statement at the last minute. Where is the Navigation antenna? Is it really in the rear window?
Reply to
Bob

wsevedge