Air Filter.

Hi, I've noticed a slight hesitation when I accelerate from a full stop. I was told that the air filter may need changing. I live in Calgary and this is an extreamly dusty city. So it's likely true that the
filter is clogged.
The car is a 2002 C230 Kompressor Coupe.
Where is the air filter located and how is it checked / changed?
While I'm here does anyone have a url to a service like web site for this car?
Thanks. B.
It may be dusty there but it's doubtful that the air filter causes the hesitation you describe.
And how would I check the filter? I suspect its behind and above the radiator. Do you know?