slight miss in '91 740 wagon(Regina System)

I've noticed that at about 50 mph and accelerating to that point there is a very subtle "miss." I guess that's the best way to describe it. Have new plugs,rotor, and dist. cap. throttle body is clean.also cleaned out idle control valve. wonder if fuel pressure regulator could cause this? fuel pump relay? thanks for your input. James

Reply to
James B.

ok. maybe "miss" is not the correct way to describe what's going on. more of a slight hesitation. anybody have any suggestions? I did have the fuel pressure tested and it was lower than normal. .but mechanic did not seem to be concerned.

Reply to
James B.