Antenna Connection

Can anyone inform me where the connection to the rear window radio antenna is located in a C200 (1999 model). My problem is recent poor reception and suspect a poor signal.

Can anyone inform me where the connection to the rear window radio antenna is located in a C200 (1999 model). My problem is recent poor reception and suspect a poor signal.
There is an amplifier associated with the rear window type of aerial. On the saloon model it is located at the top of the right hand (viewed from the rear of the car looking forwards) C-pillar, behind the trim panel. On the estate version it is at the top of the left hand D-pillar, again behind the trim panel.
DD