Anyone driven both the C200 CDI and C220 CDI?

Hi all,
I'm currently choosing my next car. I've test driven the C220 CDI sports coupe and was quite impressed with its performance.
Unfortunately, my budget is limiting me to the C220 CDI with evolution pack,
but no panoramic sunroof. However, I can get a C200 CDI with the panoramic option, so I was wondering how do these two engines compare? Does the C200 CDI feel underpowered? Does it compare well to the performance of the C180 Kompressor?
Thanks for your advice,
Chris