b class

Any for's or against the b class, looking to buy an auto diesel 06. How can I reset the service meter Thanks

I understand (from a reliable Merc garage) it is a reliable car, in contrast to earlier/older A and C Class vehicles.
Personally I think it looks boring/charecterless, but that's just my opinion... :-)
I can't answer your service indicator.
DAS
'We', don't agree .... the wife loves it. re service reset, depends a bit on the country you're in. See any of the Mercedes boards, it is amply written up there.
cheers

I have sat in a B; nice and spacious.
DAS
"Guenter Scholz" < snipped-for-privacy@sciborg.uwaterloo.ca> wrote in message
news:gg13ps$jst$ snipped-for-privacy@rumours.uwaterloo.ca...
Dori, I agree with you .... the > 'we' like it < is the royal we that comes with marriage ...... myself, I'm waiting for an excuse to buy a SLK
cheers, guenter

Guenter Scholz schrieb:

the car with less letters would of course cost less than an SLK... ;-)

Ha, Ha, Ha, good one...... AND, she'd probably believe it as well :-) But in all fairness, the B is an all around useful and nifty little car. I was suprised how well MB did the CV transmission. At first it's not obvious that it's a CVT.... unlike the earlier Audis. In any case, I think it's (the B) is going to be a huge seller in the US when it gets introduced there next year. They are flying off Canadian MB dealership lots.
cheers