C180 Electrics

Hi All
I have a 2003 C180 Classic SE and I need to install my navigation system. The system only needs a ground, a switched 12v and a permanent 12v supply.
I have identified the permanent 12v in the fuse panel in the dash but can't find a switched 12v. I was going to take the supply from the radio but I have no idea how to remove the radio from the dash. Any advice would be appreciated.
Cheers
Jim